activemq-users mailing list archives

From rabidgremlin <rabidgrem...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help ! - Broker Hanging up
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2007 20:52:53 GMT
Hi Hiram,

Yep if you kill off the JVM of the broken publisher then things kick back
into action....

Not sure this is good "expected behaviour". A misbehaving listener should
not stop the publisher or other consumers from working.

I would have hoped that the connections between the broker and the
publishers and the consumers would be divorced so that this kinda of thing
could not happen.

Is there a way to configure ActiveMQ to do this ? Perhaps having seperate
in-memory queues for consumers or by turning on persistance ?

Jonathan