activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Kelly Campbell" <kelly.a.campb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Remove all messages from a queue
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2007 22:13:26 GMT
I'm trying to figure out how to do this same thing in the current
codebase (4.1/4.2). Basically I just want to purge all queues at the
beginning of a unit test to ensure a clean start. I have a local vm://
broker and would prefer not to go through JMX to do this.

Thanks,
Kelly

> Correct.
>
> On 5/17/06, Adrian Tarau <ady@daxtechnologies.com> wrote:
> > Thanks. I presume this purge will remove all the messages from the
> > persistance, right? not only memory...
> >
> > Hiram Chirino wrote:
> > > Yes.  That should be a map of ActiveMQDestination to
> > > o.a.a.b.r.Destination objects.
> > > You should be able to do something like ((o.a.a.b.r.Queue)
> > > destination).purge();

API

I don't

activate also JMX,