activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Suchitha Koneru \(sukoneru\)" <sukon...@cisco.com>
Subject Persistent delivery mode and durable subscriptions
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2007 19:03:52 GMT
Hi active mq users ,
                   I have a question in regard to persistent delivery
for durable subscriptions.
Consider the scenario , where in , The subscriber is durable.
For the topic publisher  , If I set the delivery mode to persistent ,
are the messages saved to disk all the time. Are these messages not
purged at all ?
Also along with persistent mode of delivery , if I set time to live as 5
minutes , are the messages still on the disk even after 5 minutes.

Please let me know,

thanks,
Suchitha.