activemq-users mailing list archives

From Ted X Toth <txt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ object cleanup
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2007 19:04:41 GMT
Well I thought I was on to something. I created a threadgroup and put my
thread in it and sure enough the activemq created threads as part of my
spring context creation get created in my thread group, great. Then when
I close my spring context I get the threadgroup and call interrupt and
my thread catches the interrupt exception and completes. The only
problem is that now I've got threadgroups hanging around with only
activemq related threads in them. It would appear that these threads
aren't quiting when they receive the interrupt exception :(