activemq-users mailing list archives

From Aleksi Kallio <aleksi.kal...@csc.fi>
Subject Re: [Spam: 5.0] Receiving BlobMessage with activeMQ-4.2
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2007 07:17:10 GMT
> what happening here? how i can get the file??

It is because it has not yet been implemented - unless James has been
extremely busy lately. :)

The idea is that there are multiple pluggable ways of doing the actual
file transfer. First one will be using an intermediate Jetty as a file
server. For that Jetty must be augmented with REST-style file access
support. I've done that but waiting for 2nd round of feedback from the
Jetty people.

I'll try to make this thing budge forward and get back ASAP...