activemq-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Gagné <tga...@wideopenwest.com>
Subject Stomp: how to reply to a client?
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2007 17:08:16 GMT
I'm probably confused...

I have a client program that connects fine, and sends a message to
/queue/echo that I'd like to echo back to it.  In this case it send
"Hello, world."

I have a program that subscribes to /queue/echo and waits for frames to
arrive.  When one arrives I want it to echo the frame's body back to the
client that sent it.  It receives a MESSAGE with the body "Hello,
world." but I'm unsure how to reply back to the client.

If 100 clients are all sending messages to /queue/echo, how are programs
supposed to respond back to the client that sent the message?

--
Visit <http://tggagne.blogspot.com/>,<http://gagne.homedns.org/> or
      <http://gagne.homedns.org/~tgagne/> for more great reading.