activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Abdullah Jibaly" <amjib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using activemq as a jabber server
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2007 16:07:31 GMT
Hi James,

Thanks for the response. The method you outlined is exactly what I
want to use it for. However, I think my question is much more basic:
In the xmpp page you have an example with spark, using a username and
password right? How do I configure a username and password is my
question? I tried putting in a random username and password and i get
back "invalid username/password"...

Thanks,
Abdullah