activemq-users mailing list archives

From <swia...@chello.at>
Subject Java Producer and C++ Consumer
Date Sat, 03 Mar 2007 11:52:54 GMT
I have ActiveMQ 4.1.0 and ActiveMQ-CPP 1.1 installed.
The language specific examples (Java producer/Java consumers respectively C++ producer/C++
consumers) work fine.

Is it now possible with the Stomp protocol to have ordinary JMS producers written in Java
and queue consumers written in C++? I tried it, but without success. I got always following
exception trying to start Java producer using this URL tcp://localhost:61613

Caught: javax.jms.JMSException: Wire format negociation timeout: peer did not send his wire
format.

Will be possible to have the interconnection (Java and C++) with the OpenWire protocol?
When do you expect to release the OpenWire C++ implementation?

Thanks,
Grzegorz