activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Yong Liu" <yli...@gmail.com>
Subject Maven2 performance test: how to use the consumer/producer property file
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2007 15:47:19 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to run the performance test using Maven2 and
ActiveMQ4.1.1. I have followed the instructions on the the web site:

http://activemq.apache.org/activemq-performance-module-users-manual.html

and successfully run the default testing ( I believe it is 1 producer,
1 consumer, 1 topic by default). However, I saw many property files
under
activemq-4.1.1/activemq-perftest/src/main/resources/consumer-conf
and
activemq-4.1.1/activemq-perftest/src/main/resources/producer-conf

but I don't know how to invoke them in the maven command line. The
Instructions on the above web site only explains individual parameter,
but did not give examples how to invoke the property files. It only
says how to change the configuration file for the broker. (maybe this
is maven-specific question?)

Could somebody tell me how to use these property file during the Maven testing?

Thanks so much!

-Yong