activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Integrating Apache HttpServer and ActiveMQ
Date Fri, 23 Feb 2007 16:49:00 GMT
On 2/23/07, pandi79 <pandiarajan.jeeva@wipro.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Does Apache provide the feature to integrate Apache Http server to ActiveMQ?
>
> My requirement is : I need to plugin active mq component into apache
> webserver.  Asusem that I have a html form to take message from user. Once I
> given the data & submit the page, the data should be delivered to ActiveMQ
> queue.  If anyo ne have done this solution, please share your experience.

Absolutely, using the REST support...
http://activemq.apache.org/rest.html

to see an example try
http://activemq.apache.org/web-samples.html

(note we currently use a Servlet or embedded Jetty to do the HTML <->
JMS bridge, so if you wanted to use Apache HTTPD then you'd need it to
proxy to some Java web container like Jetty or Tomcat

--

James
-------