activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: commons-collections versions
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2007 10:37:16 GMT
On 2/12/07, Steven Marcus <steven.marcus@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all!
>
> In the late January 4.2 snapshot the commons-collections had been
> upgraded to 3.1
> I notice in the Feb9 4.2 snapshot the commons-collections has reverted to 2.1.

Hmm, I'm not quite sure how that happened. BTW you just mean the jar
thats in the distro right? Am wondering if its some kinda transient
dependency maven thingy - as we clearly depend on 3.1 in the parent
pom.xml.

FWIW ActiveMQ doesn't directly depend on commons-collections, its just
used by commons dbcp which is used in the current default JDBC
configuration for persistence.

--

James
-------