activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JCA adapter and Spring 2 application conflict in JBoss
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2007 19:18:01 GMT
On 2/8/07, Luciano <l.montebove@almavivaitalia.it> wrote:

> It tried to insulate my war using something like this
>
> <jboss-web>
>  <class-loading java2ClassLoadingCompliance="false">
>  <loader-repository>
>  com.example:loader=myap.war
>
> <loader-repository-config>java2ParentDelegation=false</loader-repository-config>
>  </loader-repository>
>  </class-loading>
> but without success. It seems that JBoss can insulate ear, war and sar but
> i didn't find any way of insulating the rar
> http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=ClassLoadingConfiguration
> http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=ClassLoadingConfiguration .
>
> The workaround of deleting spring-2.0. jar in the rar, which kind of problem
> can generate?

You could always make your own custom RAR.

But really there is meant to be a way of isolating RAR, WAR, EAR class
loaders to avoid exactly these kinds of problems. It might be worth
asking on the JBoss forums on how to solve this problem generally as
I'm sure folks will hit similar issues with RARs and WARs

--

James
-------