activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: web-console with non-embedded broker
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 19:48:22 GMT
On 2/5/07, robparrott <robparrott@gmail.com> wrote:

> HI James,
>
> Can you describe in "lite" detail what would be needed to perform this
> refactoring? What classes, etc.?

I took a look at my crappy code and was so embarrassed I've done most
of the refactoring for you :). Its now very nearly working for remote
brokers - the class JMXBrokerFacade just needs some lurve to get it
working. By all means have a tinker and see if you can get it working
(it just needs to create the JMX connector really, so its really
close) - I'll see if I can get time to get it working later this week
if not.

--

James
-------