activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: web-console with non-embedded broker
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2007 12:03:59 GMT
Currently the Web Console is directly using the embedded broker (as it
was the simplest way to get started); we'd need to do a bit of
refactoring to be able to use the web console to connect to a remote
broker over JMX. It shouldn't be too hard to do if anyone fancies
taking a stab at a patch?

http://activemq.apache.org/contributing.html