activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AMQ release schedule
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2007 17:56:28 GMT
Fair point. One thing which should help now is that we're now a top
level project (http://activemq.apache.org) so the ActiveMQ PMC can do
a single vote to make a release - rather than a 2 stage thing with the
Incubator stuff which hopefully will mean less work & faster turn
around time of releases.

We should start the ball rolling on a release soon too...

--

James
-------