activemq-users mailing list archives

From LiXiao2007 <>
Subject Database Error when I run the latest activemq 4.2
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2007 19:01:10 GMT

I downloaded the latest activemq-4.2 binary
apache-activemq-4.2-20070209.025159-1.tar and got the followng error when I
tried to start the broker. I did not have this problem when I used
activemq-4.1.0. The tables ACTIVEMQ_ACKS, ACTIVEMQ_LOCKS, and ACTIVE_MSGS
were created so I know that my user xli has the permission to access the

ERROR DefaultDatabaseLocker          - Failed to acquire lock:
java.sql.SQLException: Access denied for user 'xli'@'%' to database 'smurf'
java.sql.SQLException: Access denied for user 'xli'@'%' to database 'smurf'
        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(
        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(
        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(