activemq-users mailing list archives

From LiXiao2007 <LiXiao2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Spam: 5.0] How to set up Filters for Composite Queue
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2007 15:35:11 GMT

I did read the pages and configured the virtual destination. I tested and it
worked. My problem is that I am using activemq 4.1 and we can't configure
selector inside the activemq.xml. You said that I need to start with
BrokerService for the filtering and I should not code in the producer of the
composite queue or the consumer of the physical queue. Where should I make
the code change for filtering?