activemq-users mailing list archives

From LiXiao2007 <LiXiao2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Spam: 5.0] How to set up Filters for Composite Queue
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2007 14:14:54 GMT

James, could you give me a little more detail? Do you mean that I need to use
BrokerService to get the broker info then add the filters. If I do that, I
have to do it either in the producer of the composite queue or the consumer
of the physical queue, right?
Another question, when do you plan to release version 4.2?
Thanks!