activemq-users mailing list archives

From drvillo <f.viv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Spam: 5.0] AMQ 4.2 status
Date Fri, 23 Feb 2007 11:16:41 GMT

Hi Rob

the service is announced here:

http://www.ripe.net/info/stats/hostcount/hostcount++/

background here:

http://www.ripe.net/hostcount/

What I'm interested mainly in a new release is the stability
of Kaha (I've just posted on this).
Java 5 would be nice to have, but it's quite more important
for example that interfaces don't change between 4.1 and 4.2,
there's no point in releasing a long running service which will
already have binary incompatibilities next month...

thanks for the reply anyway, I would just like to know which
moves to take.

Cheers
Francesco