activemq-users mailing list archives

From drvillo <f.viv...@gmail.com>
Subject AMQ 4.2 status
Date Fri, 23 Feb 2007 08:39:33 GMT

Hi all

I'm about to release an alpha version of my service.
Since I had the impression that 4.2 was going to be released
soon I've been postponing the date in the hope to release
with
- a more stable version of AMQ (currently it's packaged with a month old
trunk rev.)
- kaha storing indexes on the filesystem rather than in memory
- and to get rid of this  backport-util-concurrent.jar

Now I read that the jar has been tossed out, but how
about the quality of the codebase?

Thanks a lot for the feedback, and congratulations
for the progresses, I'm seeing AMQ getting better at each
checkout:)

Cheers
Francesco