activemq-users mailing list archives

From Fct <fct.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Creating a network of broker withe ActiveMQ 4.1.0
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2007 04:38:10 GMT

Hi,

When I add a zeroconf discory agent in my xml config file, I have a
classNotFoundException.
ERROR: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to execute start task.
Reason: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
Failed to load type: zeroconfDiscovery.
Reason: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: zeroconfDiscovery; nested
exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: zeroconfDiscovery

I downloaded the binary package from the ActiveMQ website but I'm unable to
find the requested class.
Where can I find zeroconfDiscovery? Is there an optional jar to add in the
classpath?

Sorry for this "beginner" question but I didn't find the answer in the
archive :-(

Best regards,
Francois