activemq-users mailing list archives

From Fabien Bruce <...@carvino.com>
Subject Network of brokers
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2007 16:37:24 GMT

Hello,

I've some problems with a network of brokers in queue mode,

What I want is a way to have several brokers, with receivers, and senders,
and whenever the're connected, they consume the messages.

I've tried to mix up networkTTL, dynamicOnly, conduitSubscription and other
parameters but nothing exactly as I can expect.

Is there someone that can explain me the correct options to have the
messages consumes by a receiver wherever and whenever I start it over my
network of brokers ?

Thx

Fabien