activemq-users mailing list archives

From Paul French <paul.fre...@frenchiesystems.com>
Subject Re: Sending Async messages to temp queue really slow
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2007 10:51:33 GMT

The temp queue is obtained from the JMSReplyTo property of the received
message.

I specify Async send in the connection factory as follows:

  <bean id="connectionFactory"
class="org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory"
destroy-method="close">
    <property name="brokerURL"
value="failover:(tcp://localhost:61616)?jms.prefetchPolicy.queuePrefetch=50"
/>
  </bean>