activemq-users mailing list archives

From cafe <rmil...@estudiantes.uci.cu>
Subject I can’t receive more than 2 messages simultaneously with DefaultMessageListenerContainer
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2007 19:48:39 GMT

I have an app where I’m using spring 2.0 and activeMQ4.1.0. In this app I
need to process many message and send files to another queue, all this
simultaneously, so I have configured a DefaultMessageListenerContainer in
this way:

	<bean id="updateContainer"

class="org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer">
		<property name="concurrentConsumers" value="50" />
		<property name="connectionFactory" ref="jmsFactory" />
		<property name="destination" ref="requestUpdateQueue" />
		<property name="messageListener" ref="requestUpdateListener" />
	</bean>

Buy the problem is that when the clients increase more than 2, the
transferring is stopped.

Could be this a bug?

Regards…