activemq-users mailing list archives

From Iakov <ad...@jbpcapital.com>
Subject message order (again) now in C++
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2007 17:34:24 GMT

Hello,

I am a new ActiveMQ user and came across an issue. it is my understanding
that the message order in the below setup should be preserved:

one topic (not a queue)
one producer
one consumer

I am seeing that the order is _not_ preserved. Am i wrong to expect the
correct order? in all the messages from this forum it was implied that
shuffled order was either a bug or a fluke. I can consistently see it.

my setup:
RHEL4.0
ActiveMQ 4.4.0 broker running as a service (root)
one c++ publisher
one c++ listener

the code is here  http://www.nabble.com/file/6532/order.tgz order.tgz .

Could someone, please, comment? I would really appreciate it as I am at the
end of my wits trying to get it to work.

Thank you,
Iakov