activemq-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From drvillo <f.viv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Kaha store corrupted?
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2007 09:09:27 GMT

Hi

it seems somehow related but you say your data file was deleted,
whereas mine is definitely there.

Somehow the DataManagerImpl.fileMap doesn't contain data-kaha-2,
even if looking at the code


<code>
    public DataManagerImpl(File dir, final String name){
        this.dir=dir;
        this.name=name;
        
        dataFilePrefix = NAME_PREFIX+name+"-";
        // build up list of current dataFiles
        File[] files=dir.listFiles(new FilenameFilter(){
            public boolean accept(File dir,String n){
                return dir.equals(dir)&&n.startsWith(dataFilePrefix);
            }
        });
        if(files!=null){
            for(int i=0;i<files.length;i++){
                File file=files[i];
                String n=file.getName();
                String
numStr=n.substring(dataFilePrefix.length(),n.length());
                int num=Integer.parseInt(numStr);
                DataFile dataFile=new DataFile(file,num);
                fileMap.put(dataFile.getNumber(),dataFile);
               
if(currentWriteFile==null||currentWriteFile.getNumber().intValue()<num){
                    currentWriteFile=dataFile;
                }
            }
        }
    }
</code>

it seems it just should load it as the other ones...

Anyone knows when AMQ 4.2 will be released? I understand Kaha is supposed
to be production ready with that...


Cheers
Francesco


Albert Strasheim wrote:
> 
> I reported the same (or a very similar) issue here:
> 
> https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-1082
> 
> Maybe you could add some pertinent comments about your setup there. 
> Might be that I got the wrong issue though.
> 
> Cheers,
> 
> Albert
> 
> On Thu, 15 Feb 2007, drvillo wrote:
> 
> <snip>
> 
>> I'm using a kaha store to handle manual message spooling.
>> I've used with success for a week or so now but today I found 
>> it unable to fetch any more message.
>> I can still read the size, but once I call ListContainerImpl.remove()
>> I get the following trace:
> 
> <snip>
> 
>> Needless to say there is the data-kaha-2 file:
>> 
>> total 341828
>> -rw-r--r--  1 hostcount role  33554371 Feb 15 17:11 data-kaha-1
>> -rw-r--r--  1 hostcount role  33554360 Feb 15 17:11 data-kaha-2
>> -rw-r--r--  1 hostcount role  33554363 Feb 15 17:11 data-kaha-3
>> -rw-r--r--  1 hostcount role  33554422 Feb 15 17:11 data-kaha-4
>> -rw-r--r--  1 hostcount role  33554408 Feb 15 17:11 data-kaha-5
>> -rw-r--r--  1 hostcount role  33554400 Feb 15 17:11 data-kaha-6
>> -rw-r--r--  1 hostcount role  33554396 Feb 15 17:11 data-kaha-7
>> -rw-r--r--  1 hostcount role    698115 Feb 15 17:11 data-kaha-8
>> -rw-r--r--  1 hostcount role 114068130 Feb 15 17:11 index-kaha
>> 
>> but for one reason or another it's not mapped anymore in te
>> ListContainer.
>> Is it possible that restarting sometimes cause some inconsistency.
>> I have to say that sometimes I've killed the process with -9...
>> 
>> Also: I tried to copy the files over to my local machine so to debug it,
>> but once done that it seems that I read an empty store...
>> 
>> Thanks a lot
>> Francesco
> 
> 

-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Kaha-store-corrupted--tf3234904s2354.html#a9000955
Sent from the ActiveMQ - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


Mime
View raw message