activemq-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From drvillo <f.viv...@gmail.com>
Subject Kaha store corrupted?
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2007 17:02:51 GMT

Hi 


I'm using a kaha store to handle manual message spooling.
I've used with success for a week or so now but today I found 
it unable to fetch any more message.
I can still read the size, but once I call ListContainerImpl.remove()
I get the following trace:


---
2007-02-15 17:56:24,076 [(12)-193.0.1.51] ERROR DataManagerImpl               
- Looking for key 2 but not found in fileMap: {1=data-kaha-1 number = 1 ,
length = 33554371 refCount = 1, 3=data-kaha-3 number = 3 , length = 33554363
refCount = 318204, 4=data-kaha-4 number = 4 , length = 33554422 refCount =
319059, 5=data-kaha-5 number = 5 , length = 33554408 refCount = 319381,
6=data-kaha-6 number = 6 , length = 33554400 refCount = 318665,
7=data-kaha-7 number = 7 , length = 33554396 refCount = 317935,
8=data-kaha-8 number = 8 , length = 698115 refCount = 6602}
2007-02-15 17:56:24,079 [(12)-193.0.1.51] ERROR ListContainerImpl             
- Failed to get value for offset=32526678, key=(-1, -1, 0), value=(2,
33554256, 99), previousItem=153, nextItem=32526729
java.io.IOException: Could not locate data file data-kaha-2
        at
org.apache.activemq.kaha.impl.data.DataManagerImpl.getDataFile(DataManagerImpl.java:121)
        at
org.apache.activemq.kaha.impl.data.SyncDataFileReader.readItem(SyncDataFileReader.java:60)
        at
org.apache.activemq.kaha.impl.data.DataManagerImpl.readItem(DataManagerImpl.java:130)
        at
org.apache.activemq.kaha.impl.container.ListContainerImpl.getValue(ListContainerImpl.java:838)
        at
org.apache.activemq.kaha.impl.container.ListContainerImpl.remove(ListContainerImpl.java:527)
        at
net.ripe.hstcnt.spool.KahaMessageSpooler._fetch(KahaMessageSpooler.java:77)
        at
net.ripe.hstcnt.spool.KahaMessageSpooler.fetch(KahaMessageSpooler.java:70)
        at
net.ripe.hstcnt.spool.SpoolerJMSBridge.bridgeRaw(SpoolerJMSBridge.java:107)
        at net.ripe.hstcnt.monitor.SpoolerView.bridge(SpoolerView.java:37)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
        at
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
        at
com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.StandardMBeanIntrospector.invokeM2(StandardMBeanIntrospector.java:93)
        at
com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.StandardMBeanIntrospector.invokeM2(StandardMBeanIntrospector.java:27)
        at
com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.MBeanIntrospector.invokeM(MBeanIntrospector.java:208)
        at
com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.PerInterface.invoke(PerInterface.java:120)
        at
com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.MBeanSupport.invoke(MBeanSupport.java:262)
        at
com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:836)
        at
com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.invoke(JmxMBeanServer.java:761)
        at
javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.doOperation(RMIConnectionImpl.java:1424)
        at
javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.access$200(RMIConnectionImpl.java:72)
        at
javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl$PrivilegedOperation.run(RMIConnectionImpl.java:1262)
        at
javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.doPrivilegedOperation(RMIConnectionImpl.java:1357)
        at
javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.invoke(RMIConnectionImpl.java:786)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor13.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
        at
sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:305)
        at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:159)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:155)
        at
sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:535)
        at
sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run0(TCPTransport.java:790)
        at
sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.java:649)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:885)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:907)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

---

Needless to say there is the data-kaha-2 file:

total 341828
-rw-r--r--  1 hostcount role  33554371 Feb 15 17:11 data-kaha-1
-rw-r--r--  1 hostcount role  33554360 Feb 15 17:11 data-kaha-2
-rw-r--r--  1 hostcount role  33554363 Feb 15 17:11 data-kaha-3
-rw-r--r--  1 hostcount role  33554422 Feb 15 17:11 data-kaha-4
-rw-r--r--  1 hostcount role  33554408 Feb 15 17:11 data-kaha-5
-rw-r--r--  1 hostcount role  33554400 Feb 15 17:11 data-kaha-6
-rw-r--r--  1 hostcount role  33554396 Feb 15 17:11 data-kaha-7
-rw-r--r--  1 hostcount role    698115 Feb 15 17:11 data-kaha-8
-rw-r--r--  1 hostcount role 114068130 Feb 15 17:11 index-kaha

but for one reason or another it's not mapped anymore in te ListContainer.
Is it possible that restarting sometimes cause some inconsistency.
I have to say that sometimes I've killed the process with -9...

Also: I tried to copy the files over to my local machine so to debug it,
but once done that it seems that I read an empty store...

Thanks a lot
Francesco

-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Kaha-store-corrupted--tf3234904s2354.html#a8989367
Sent from the ActiveMQ - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


Mime
View raw message