activemq-users mailing list archives

From GaryG <ggive...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Message Groups and multiple brokers
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 19:53:23 GMT

I still can't get this working.  Setting the sequence id to 0 doesn't do
anything.  In fact, when i sent N number of messages to a variety of message
groups, and print out the ==msg.getStringProperty("JMSXGroupSeq")==

what prints is always 0.  Is there a configuration option i don't know about
to turn this on??

-Gary