activemq-users mailing list archives

From Oliver-Arne Hammerstein <oliver.hammerst...@opitz-consulting.de>
Subject ActiveMQ Spring 2.0 Support Configurations
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 12:40:45 GMT

Dear all,

I am currently struggling in migrating my Spring 1.2 based Application
(based on ActiveMQ 4.0) to Spring 2.0 and ActiveMQ 4.1.  The examples
provided in the Spring support part do not cover a fully functional setup,
the links to the subversion repository are broken.

Can anyone provide me a full configuration with a standalone message broker
and sufficient configurations of the <amq:queue>  tag?

Thanks in advanced
Oliver-Arne