activemq-users mailing list archives

From cafe <rmil...@estudiantes.uci.cu>
Subject Re: Problems reconnecting when the broker break down
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 19:01:01 GMT

thx James I forget the failover word.

"FWIW there's generally no point using a PooledConnectionFactory when
using Springs DefaultMessageListenerContainer. The
PooledConnectionFactory is really mostly for using Spring's
JmsTemplate (i.e. for sending). For consuming it does not do any
pooling."

I'm using a JmsTemplate too, but in the DefaultMessageListenerContainer's
connectionFactory property I can use the PooledConnectionFactory  or not?