activemq-users mailing list archives

From cafe <rmil...@estudiantes.uci.cu>
Subject Problems reconnecting when the broker break down
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 18:40:41 GMT

In my app I’m using activeMQ4.1.0 and spring 2.0. and I have configured a
DefaultMessageListenerContainer and a PooledConnectionFactory.

And doing some test if I restart my broker the app is not capable of
reconnect and I get the following exception:

org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer
handleListenerSetupFailure
SEVERE: Setup of JMS message listener invoker failed - trying to recover
org.apache.activemq.ConnectionFailedException: The JMS connection has
failed: java.io.EOFException
	at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.checkClosedOrFailed(ActiveMQConnection.java:1230)
	at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.createSession(ActiveMQConnection.java:273)
	at org.apache.activemq.pool.SessionPool.createSession(SessionPool.java:113)
	at org.apache.activemq.pool.SessionPool.makeObject(SessionPool.java:81)
	at
org.apache.commons.pool.impl.GenericObjectPool.borrowObject(GenericObjectPool.java:840)
	at org.apache.activemq.pool.SessionPool.borrowSession(SessionPool.java:56)
	at
org.apache.activemq.pool.ConnectionPool.createSession(ConnectionPool.java:71)
	at
org.apache.activemq.pool.PooledConnection.createSession(PooledConnection.java:130)
	at
org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractMessageListenerContainer.createSession(AbstractMessageListenerContainer.java:1000)
	at
org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer$AsyncMessageListenerInvoker.initResourcesIfNecessary(DefaultMessageListenerContainer.java:882)
	at
org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer$AsyncMessageListenerInvoker.invokeListener(DefaultMessageListenerContainer.java:870)
	at
org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer$AsyncMessageListenerInvoker.run(DefaultMessageListenerContainer.java:824)
	at
org.springframework.core.task.SimpleAsyncTaskExecutor$ConcurrencyThrottlingRunnable.run(SimpleAsyncTaskExecutor.java:203)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.io.EOFException
	at java.io.DataInputStream.readInt(Unknown Source)
	at
org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.unmarshal(OpenWireFormat.java:267)
	at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.readCommand(TcpTransport.java:156)
	at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:136)
	... 1 more
Feb 6, 2007 1:28:06 AM
org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer
refreshConnectionUntilSuccessful
INFO: Successfully refreshed JMS Connection

Any idea why can’t reconnect?