activemq-users mailing list archives

From blueshed <p...@blueshed.co.uk>
Subject Stomp Disconnects
Date Sun, 04 Feb 2007 12:19:00 GMT

Hi there,

I'm using Stomp from python and have written my own implementation using
twisted. Works a treat. When I call stop on the reactor I do not get to
close the connections cleanly - I do not get to send 'DISCONNECT' and the
connection is retained in the activemq broker in 4.1.0! I am using jconsole
and can see the connection still in the Connection/Stomp MBean.

When I use 4.0.1 it cleans up immediately.

As an aside - I would like to use your XMPP support to implement a problem
reporting tool - components in error states can invide administators into a
room and recieve corrective commands via Jabber! But I cannot build the XMPP
lib cannot get at svn, etc. Could you include the XMPP libs in the next
binary distribution in the optional lib directory? Am a great fan of your
work.

PeterB.