activemq-users mailing list archives

From ss2 <>
Subject Configuring activemq app to avoid single point of failure
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 18:34:14 GMT

I have a spring/ActiveMQ standalone app which has an embedded broker. I am
going to run this app on 2 identical servers ( & which are load balanced behind My
client will contact the app JMS Q by specifying the connection URI as
Each server app has its own derby db for JMS persistence.

Should I be using the failover URI as well between Server A & Server B?
Should the client be using the connection URI as

I want to eliminate any single point of failures in the system.