activemq-users mailing list archives

From "magic.moose" <mac...@avedya.com>
Subject Re: Can't set prefetch size!
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 09:22:29 GMT

I tried that. Resource Adapter simply references connectionFactory:
	<bean id="broker"
		class="org.apache.activemq.xbean.BrokerFactoryBean"
depends-on="serverConnector">
		<property name="config"
			value="classpath:broker.xml" />
		<property name="start" value="true" />
	</bean>
	<bean id="connectionFactory"
		class="org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory"
		singleton="true">
		<property name="brokerURL" value="vm://localhost"/>
	</bean>

	<bean id="jmsResourceAdapter"
		class="org.apache.activemq.ra.ActiveMQResourceAdapter">
		<property name="connectionFactory" ref="connectionFactory" />
	</bean>

where broker.xml:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<beans xmlns="http://activemq.org/config/1.0">

	<broker name="localhost" persistent="false" useJmx="true">

		<transportConnectors>
			<transportConnector
				uri="vm://localhost" />
		</transportConnectors>
		<memoryManager>
			<usageManager id="memory-manager" limit="20 MB" />
		</memoryManager>

	    <destinationPolicy>
	      <policyMap><policyEntries>
          <policyEntry queue="testQueue">
            <dispatchPolicy>
              <roundRobinDispatchPolicy/>
            </dispatchPolicy>
            <pendingMessageLimitStrategy>
            	<constantPendingMessageLimitStrategy limit="0"/>
            </pendingMessageLimitStrategy>
          </policyEntry>
      </policyEntries></policyMap>
    </destinationPolicy>

	</broker>

</beans>

queuePrefetch property of resource adapter doesnt help.
and it really is 10 !
it not only that it behaves like it is 10. thats what i can see via jmx.

About lost messages. Yup, I applied  AMQ-1078 to 4.1 and problem
disappeared.