activemq-users mailing list archives

From sparky2708 <da...@columbia.edu>
Subject Re: C#/.NET implementation see problem but don't know how to fix it
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2007 14:49:11 GMT

Did some more debugging and narrowed down the problem:

in WireFormatNegotiator the "command" is sometimes "Null" -- not sure why it
happens or how to fix it except to protect the following statement:

   protected override void OnCommand(ITransport sender, Command command)
        {
            if ( command.GetDataStructureType() ==
WireFormatInfo.ID_WireFormatInfo )
        }

Complete error message:

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an
object.
   at ActiveMQ.Transport.WireFormatNegotiator.OnCommand(ITransport sender,
Command command) in
D:\activemq-dotnet\activemq-dotnet\src\main\csharp\ActiveMQ\Transport\WireFormatNegotiator.cs:line
75
   at ActiveMQ.Transport.Tcp.TcpTransport.ReadLoop() in
D:\activemq-dotnet\activemq-dotnet\src\main\csharp\ActiveMQ\Transport\Tcp\TcpTransport.cs:line
146