activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Jack Humphrey" <ja...@google.com>
Subject Re: 4.1 hang in ActiveMQSession.setClientID
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2007 20:48:13 GMT
Don't have much more data at this point, but what is troubling is that
regardless of the state of the broker when the hang starts, when we
notice the hang the broker is inevitably working fine and accepting
connections. To work around this we're going to try putting our code
that establishes the connection in a background thread and kill it if
it doesn't complete before a timeout.

We recently upgraded from 3.2 and never had this problem there.

++Jack++