activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: backport-util-concurrent ?
Date Sun, 11 Feb 2007 19:57:34 GMT
If you just use the concurrent bits from 1.5, then you can use
retrotranslator to take those 1.5 classes and run them on 1.4 with
retrotranslator-runtime-n.n.n.jar and backport-util-concurrent-
n.n.jar into the classpath of the application.

So you could drop having the normal codebase using the backport
classes directly, and let translation map things up properly for 1.4
support.

Dunno about the weaver though... have never used it.

--jason