activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Suchitha Koneru \(sukoneru\)" <sukon...@cisco.com>
Subject disable Max Inactivity Duration
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2007 19:53:21 GMT
Hello Active Mq users,
   Thank you James, for your help in regard to Inactivity Exceptions.
                  For  disabling the Max Inactivity Duration , so that
the broker is always active
should I configure the broker as  follows
BrokerService broker = new BrokerService();

broker.addConnector("tcp://localhost:61616?trace=true&wireFormat.maxInac
tivityDuration= -1");

broker.start();

maxInactivityDuration is a long value , if I set it to -1 , will the
broker stay alive for ever ?

Is this a recommended way  of disabling  Max Inacvtivity Duration ?

Please let me know,

thanks,

Suchitha.