activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gaurav Hariani <gau...@blackspark.com>
Subject Re: FAILOVER with C# NMS Client
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2007 15:40:28 GMT
Is there a simple way to handle this at the client currently?
Maybe something like a listener on the Session/Connection that gets
notified in case of a transport failure?
Also is there any means of querying a broker for load information (e.g.
how many clients are connected to a broker)
to allow a client to connect to the least loaded broker?

Gaurav