activemq-users mailing list archives

From Peter Leonard <p...@peteleonard.com>
Subject Re: jdbcPersistenceAdapter enlightenment
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2007 23:25:11 GMT

Does this mean "this is a known bug in 4.1 and has been fixed", or "take
4.2-snapshot for a spin, and maybe it helps?"

We're running 4.1 in production, and this and other memory leaks (e.g.
the whole issue revolving around disconnect() not working with durable
topics) are causing major problems for us - there doesn't seem to be any
solution other than to monitor memory usage, bring everything to a halt,
and restart services in a maintenance window.  We're unable to run
unreleased code in production, what's the current wisdom on 4.2 coming
out?  Or a 4.1.1?  I am somewhat scared of 4.2.0 introducing a whole new
set of unknown headaches - at least we seem to know our issues with 4.1
at this time.

	Thank you,

	Peter