activemq-users mailing list archives

From Rob Davies <rajdav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Kaha store corrupted?
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2007 16:54:49 GMT
Albert,

there's a test case I added to SVN (supplied by Tom - thx Tom!) -
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/trunk/activemq-core/src/
test/java/org/apache/activemq/bugs/JmsDurableTopicSlowReceiveTest.java
setting the prefetch is important - the defaults are currently only
limited by number, not by payload size - so if not set to a low
number for large messages can result in either broker or client
running out of  memory

cheers,

Rob