activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Nilantha Jayalath" <Nilantha.Jayal...@autodata.net>
Subject RE: No effect on maximumRedeliveries setting
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2007 18:26:44 GMT
FYI

-----Original Message-----
From: James Strachan [mailto:james.strachan@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2007 11:58 AM
To: users@activemq.apache.org
Subject: Re: No effect on maximumRedeliveries setting

I'd certainly recommend never using the
org.apache.activemq.pool.PooledConnectionFactory for anything other
than sending messages with Spring's JmsTemplate as described here
http://activemq.apache.org/spring-support.html

am not sure if thats causing the issue or not.

If not it could be a Spring issue. e.g. try write some JMS code to try
consume & roll back a transaction a number of times to check things
are working properly with your particular spring.xml before moving on
to the spring JMS containers

http://www.oreillynet.com/onjava/blog/2006/01/message_redelivery_and_dlq
> _tip.html
>
> Is this still valid for the AMQ 4.1.0 as well? Since I am using
Message

--

James
-------