activemq-users mailing list archives

From uma...@comcast.net
Subject Need a pattern to solve this problem
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2007 17:15:16 GMT

I run two Tomcat instances and run an embedded broker in each Tomcat.
In each instance of Tomat, there will be a number of consumers and producers.
I would like the two brokers to forwards messages to each other so that
the two create a virtual party line of messages where a producer may
communicate with a consumer regardless of whether the consumer is local
or remote. Also, I would like the 'broadcast' published messages to be circulated
to both the brokers.

My plan is to run embedded broker in each Tomcat instance and provide
SSL bridges between the two VMs. However, I am not sure of how to forward
messages  between the two brokers.

How can I accomplish this?

Regards

/U