activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: active mq configuration for Tomcat 5.5
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2007 09:10:16 GMT
It looks like you are looking up the wrong name, shouldn't it be
"jms/TopicConnectionFactory"?
Also try actually printing out what the object is that you've found.

Given the problems you're having using JNDI, it might be worth just
replacing all the JNDI crap with just one line...

ConnectionFactory factory = new ActiveMQConnection()

:)

--

James
-------