activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is anyone else seeing messages stuck on a queue?
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2007 16:44:04 GMT
I wonder if either of you could try out trunk to see if the problem is
still there? There's been a number of patches in the acknowledgement
code of late. (Unfortunatley the nightly snapshots haven't been
working for a little while but we'll hopefully get them working again
ASAP).

A tutorial on how to build from the source code is here...

http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/building.html

--

James
-------