activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Client-Server comms w. MQ
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2007 14:27:49 GMT
Usually destinations are used for different 'services' or 'roles'; so
one queue for requests to any server is a good idea - then either a
topic for responses to all clients or a queue (or temporary queue) per
client for responses.

This may help...

http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/how-should-i-implement-request-response-with-jms.html