activemq-users mailing list archives

From tony.x.ri...@jpmchase.com
Subject Re: Suggestion on how to get a unique id for a queue?
Date Fri, 26 Jan 2007 14:22:18 GMT
The Jakarta Commons Id project may be what you're looking for.
(http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/sandbox/id/) You can use the UUID
generators to create names that are unique across multiple producers.

- Tony

cafe <rmilian@estudiantes.uci.cu>
01/26/2007 12:50 AM
Please respond to
activemq-users@geronimo.apache.org

activemq-users@geronimo.apache.org
cc

Subject
Suggestion on how to get a unique id for a queue?

Hello:
In my app I employ activeMQ + Spring…and it consist in many client who
communicate with a server who respond with different message for different
client through many queue, this queues are created in the client side..

Now I need an automatic way to obtain a unique name for each queue in
deploy
time rather than manually putting the name in a file or wherever.

under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  Although this transmission and
any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other
defect that might affect any computer system into which it is
received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to
ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by
JPMorgan Chase & Co., its subsidiaries and affiliates, as
applicable, for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.
If you received this transmission in error, please immediately
contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety,