activemq-users mailing list archives

From richo <longdanda...@126.com>
Subject Re: problem with Master/Slave and Persistence
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2007 06:48:44 GMT

Thank you for you reply.
I am sure the Master and Slave broker name is different.
but both  Master and Slave  is trying to access the same resource.
Master Config:
==================================
<broker brokerName="testmaster" persistent="true"
xmlns="http://activemq.org/config/1.0">
    <persistenceAdapter>
	<journaledJDBC dataDirectory="/home/vasms/service/mqservice/data/"/>
    </persistenceAdapter>
    <transportConnectors>
       <transportConnector name="testConnectorMaster"
uri="tcp://localhost:61610"/>
    </transportConnectors>
</broker>
==================================
SlaveConfig
==================================
<broker brokerName="testslave" persistent="true"
xmlns="http://activemq.org/config/1.0">
     <persistenceAdapter>
	<journaledJDBC dataDirectory="/home/vasms/service/mqservice/data/"/>
    </persistenceAdapter>

    <transportConnectors>
       <transportConnector name="testConnectorSlave"
uri="tcp://localhost:61610"/>
    </transportConnectors>
</broker>
==================================
As i know,when the slave start ,It will check the db File whether locked. If
locked , it will waiting until the file unlocked.
Is there wrong in my opinion?I think the slave will start until the master
shut down.
If there is any wrong in my opinion , please give me a example to understand
it.

And ,can I use kaha Persistence to setup up Master/Slave,If it can , what
shall will do.
Or how to approve journaledJDBC's performance(Is there wrong for me to use
journaledJDBC)?

best regard!
thank you!