activemq-users mailing list archives

From richo <longdanda...@126.com>
Subject problem with Master/Slave and Persistence
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2007 04:17:36 GMT

I am sorry to trouble you,but I had some problem can not solve by reading
document.
1、I'm run activeMQ in Master/Slave Mode,and run successful.
     Persistence configuration:
     <journaledJDBC dataDirectory="/mnt/dir"/>
     I'am start one Master broker and two Slave broker.
but
    a)the Slave broker will auto shutdown after about 3 hours.
    when slave start up , it tell me the slave is waiting Journal file
unlock , I know is right , but when the slave waiting for about 3 hours ,is
auto shuwdown.(slave will try unlock file 10 second interval)
    b)There is many Persistence kind to choose,how can I choose?
       I use journaledJDBC (configuration:<journaledJDBC
dataDirectory="/mnt/dir"/>)  to persistence,but when I had a load test,I
found it a little slow. I send 10000 message,each 1K, to activeMQ,used
100915 millisecond.it is too long that I can not use it in my system.
      When I use Kaka Persistence , I found it is must faster than
journaledJDBC,is only use 3000 millisecond.but,When I use Kaka Persistence
to setup up Master/Slave,I found a problem. the slave will throw exception
that tell me the db File is locked,and will not waiting the file unlock.the
slave is sleep and do nothing.