activemq-users mailing list archives

From sparky2708 <da...@columbia.edu>
Subject C#/.NET implementation not working at all
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2007 22:55:01 GMT

A few days ago I checked out the latest code using svn as per the
instructions on the website. I built the code without any problems but am
now trying to run it in VS2005. Here is my code:

private string JMS_URL = "tcp://localhost:61616";
public MessageManager() {
        IConnectionFactory connectionFactory = new ConnectionFactory(new
Uri(JMS_URL));
        _connection = connectionFactory.CreateConnection();
        _connection.ExceptionListener += new
ExceptionListener(_connection_ExceptionListener);
        _connection.Start();
}

 void _connection_ExceptionListener(Exception exception)
    {
        Console.WriteLine("Received Exception from JMS: " + exception);
    }

In the console window I get:

Received Exception from JMS: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference
not
 set to an instance of an object.
   at ActiveMQ.Transport.WireFormatNegotiator.OnCommand(ITransport sender,
Comma
nd command)
   at ActiveMQ.Transport.Tcp.TcpTransport.ReadLoop()